Downloadable: 120 Days
Downloadable: 180 Days
Downloadable: 365 Days
Downloadable: Lifetime Access
This item is being sold by an Individual Seller and will not ship from the Online Bookstore's warehouse. The Seller must confirm the order within two business days. If the Seller refuses to sell or fails to confirm within this time frame, then the order is cancelled.
Please be sure to read the Description offered by the Seller.
Judith V. Becker, PhD, is Professor in the Department of Psychology at the University of Arizona. Dr. Becker is a past president of the Association for the Treatment of Sexual Abusers and the International Academy of Sex Research, has served as editor of Sexual Abuse: A Journal of Research and Treatment, and continues to serve on a number of editorial boards. Her clinical research has focused on both adolescent and adult sex offenders as well as victims of sexual abuse and aggression. Dr. Becker is the author or coauthor of over 100 published journal articles and book chapters in the professional literature. She also consults on both criminal and civil forensic cases.
Table of Contents
1. A New Approach to Treating Sex Offenders
2. Theoretical Foundation of Safe Offender Strategies
3. Using Safe Offender Strategies: Pragmatic Considerations
4. Case Conceptualization and Working with Clients
5. Module 1—Why Am I in Treatment?
6. Module 2—Basic Treatment Concepts
7. Module 3—Emotions and Emotion Regulation
8. Module 4—Sexuality and Sexual Behavior
9. Module 5—Review of Motivation, Commitment to Treatment, and Treatment Goals
10. Module 6—Expectations and Beliefs about Interpersonal Relationships
11. Module 7—Dysregulation and Interpersonal Relationships
12. Module 8—Coping with the Past
13. Module 9–Making Good Choices: Managing Urges and Behavior in a Healthy Way
14. Module 10—Motivation, Commitment, and Treatment Goals
15. Family and Community Reintegration: Preparing the Client for Aftercare
Appendix A. Client Aftercare Packet
Appendix B. Additional Client Handouts
An electronic version of this book is available through VitalSource.
This book is viewable on PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and most smartphones.
By purchasing, you will be able to view this book online, as well as download it, for the chosen number of days.
A downloadable version of this book is available through the eCampus Reader or compatible Adobe readers.
Applications are available on iOS, Android, PC, Mac, and Windows Mobile platforms.
Please view the compatibility matrix prior to purchase.