Downloadable: 180 Days
Downloadable: Lifetime Access
This item is being sold by an Individual Seller and will not ship from the Online Bookstore's warehouse. The Seller must confirm the order within two business days. If the Seller refuses to sell or fails to confirm within this time frame, then the order is cancelled.
Please be sure to read the Description offered by the Seller.
Table of Contents
1. The Development and Foundations of DBT PE
2. The Target Population
II. Stabilization and Preparation
3. Setting the Stage for DBT PE in Pre-Treatment
4. Achieving Safety, Stability, and Skills
5. Building Motivation for DBT PE
6. Determining Readiness for DBT PE
7. Preparing to Start DBT PE
III. The DBT PE Protocol
8. Session 1
9. Session 2
10. Joint and Family Sessions
11. Session 3
12. Sessions 4+
13. Final Session
IV. Troubleshooting and Tailoring Treatment
14. Troubleshooting Problems
15. Targeting Specific Trauma-Related Emotions
16. Working with Different Trauma Types
17. Treating Diverse Populations
V. Next Steps
18. Stage 3 and Beyond
Appendix A. Client Handouts
Appendix B. Therapist Forms
Appendix C. Session Checklists
Appendix D. Measures
An electronic version of this book is available through VitalSource.
This book is viewable on PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and most smartphones.
By purchasing, you will be able to view this book online, as well as download it, for the chosen number of days.
A downloadable version of this book is available through the eCampus Reader or compatible Adobe readers.
Applications are available on iOS, Android, PC, Mac, and Windows Mobile platforms.
Please view the compatibility matrix prior to purchase.