This item is being sold by an Individual Seller and will not ship from the Online Bookstore's warehouse. The Seller must confirm the order within two business days. If the Seller refuses to sell or fails to confirm within this time frame, then the order is cancelled.
Please be sure to read the Description offered by the Seller.
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to Statistics
2. Frequency Distributions
3. Measures of Central Tendency and Variability
4. z Scores and the Normal Distribution
5. Probability and Sampling
6. Introduction to Hypothesis Testing
7. One-Sample t Tests
8. Independent Sample t Tests
9. Paired-Sample t Tests
10. Between-Subjects ANOVA
11. One-Way, Repeated Measures ANOVA
12. Between-Subjects, Two-Way ANOVA
14. Regression and Prediction with Pearson r
15. Non-Parametric Statistics
16. Selecting the Right Statistical Test
An electronic version of this book is available through VitalSource.
This book is viewable on PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and most smartphones.
By purchasing, you will be able to view this book online, as well as download it, for the chosen number of days.
A downloadable version of this book is available through the eCampus Reader or compatible Adobe readers.
Applications are available on iOS, Android, PC, Mac, and Windows Mobile platforms.
Please view the compatibility matrix prior to purchase.