Using the Rorschach Performance Assessment System® (R-PAS®)by Mihura, Joni L.; Meyer, Gregory J.
Downloadable: 120 Days
Downloadable: 180 Days
Downloadable: 365 Days
Downloadable: Lifetime Access
This item is being sold by an Individual Seller and will not ship from the Online Bookstore's warehouse. The Seller must confirm the order within two business days. If the Seller refuses to sell or fails to confirm within this time frame, then the order is cancelled.
Please be sure to read the Description offered by the Seller.
Gregory J. Meyer, PhD, is Professor of Psychology at the University of Toledo. His research focuses on psychological assessment, with an emphasis on the integration of assessment methods. He is a four-time recipient of the Walter Klopfer Award for Distinguished Contribution to the Literature in Personality Assessment from the Society for Personality Assessment (SPA). Dr. Meyer also received the Award for Distinguished Contributions to Assessment Psychology from Section IX of the Society of Clinical Psychology, Division 12 of the American Psychological Association (APA), and is a Fellow of Division 5 (Evaluation, Measurement, and Statistics) of the APA, as well as of the SPA. With more than 75 peer-reviewed publications, he is a past editor of the Journal of Personality Assessment. He is a codeveloper of R-PAS (www.r-pas-org) and presents invited lectures and trainings internationally.
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to R-PAS, Joni L. Mihura & Gregory J. Meyer
2. Principles of R-PAS Interpretation, Joni L. Mihura & Gregory J. Meyer
3. Using R-PAS Norms with an Emphasis on Children and Adolescents, Gregory J. Meyer & Philip Erdberg
II. Using R-PAS in Clinical Settings
4. The Broken Zombie: Using R-PAS in the Assessment of a Bullied Adolescent with Borderline Personality Features, Jan H. Kamphuis, Hilde De Saeger, & Joni L. Mihura
5. When Wolves Fall from the Sky: Using R-PAS in the Early Detection of Psychosis in an Adolescent, James H. Kleiger & Ali Khadivi
6. An Inpatient R-PAS Case with a Recent Suicide Attempt, Ali Khadivi
7. Understanding a Therapeutic Impasse: Using R-PAS in a Multimethod Assessment of Alliance Dynamics and Underlying Developmental Disruption, Anthony Bram
8. Using R-PAS in the Therapeutic Assessment of a University Student with Emotional Disconnection, Francesca Fantini & Justin D. Smith
9. How Individual R-PAS Protocols Illuminate Couples’ Relationships: The Role of a Performance-Based Test in Therapeutic Assessment with Couples, Filippo Aschieri, Alessandra Chinaglia, & Andrea B. Kiss
III. Using R-PAS in Forensic Evaluations
10. Using R-PAS in a Criminal Responsibility Evaluation to Assess Insanity, Marvin W. Acklin
11. Using R-PAS in Violence Risk Assessment, Saara Kaakinen, Emiliano Muzio, & Hannu Säävälä
12. Using R-PAS in the Assessment of Possible Psychosis and Trauma Intrusions in a Psychopathic Female, Peder Chr. B. Nørbech, Ellen J. Hartmann, & James H. Kleiger
13. Using R-PAS in Child Custody Evaluations, S. Margaret Lee
14. Using R-PAS in the Assessment of Psychological Variables in Domestic Violence, Nancy Kaser-Boyd & Reneau Kennedy
IV. Using R-PAS in Pre-Employment, Neuropsychological, Medical, and Educational Evaluations
15. Using R-PAS in the Pre-Employment Evaluation of a Candidate for a Roman Catholic Seminary, Philip Keddy
16. Using R-PAS in a Neuropsychological Evaluation of a High-Functioning Adult Patient with Depression, Anxiety, and a Relational Trauma History, Nicolae Dumitrascu
17. Using R-PAS in the Neuropsychological Assessment of an 8-Year-Old Boy, Jessica Lipkind & Jack Fahy
18. Being in Pain: Using R-PAS to Understand the (Non-)Dialogue of Body and Mind, Ety Berant
19. Using R-PAS in the Evaluation of an Emotional Disturbance in the School Context, Tammy L Hughes, Kate Piselli, & Cassandra Berbary
An electronic version of this book is available through VitalSource.
This book is viewable on PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and most smartphones.
By purchasing, you will be able to view this book online, as well as download it, for the chosen number of days.
A downloadable version of this book is available through the eCampus Reader or compatible Adobe readers.
Applications are available on iOS, Android, PC, Mac, and Windows Mobile platforms.
Please view the compatibility matrix prior to purchase.